1937 FORD 2DR Slant BACK Street ROD
Here’s a really cool old school 1937 ford slant back street rod.
This car was built 35 years ago. It still runs and drives great.
These steel cars are almost impossible to find these days.
Here’s a few details:
- All steel body except the rear fenders. Rust free original floors and trunk.
- Paint is 35 years old and is starting show its age but still looks ok.
- Interior still shows very nice.
- Engine is a sbc 400 . It runs great
- Transmission is a turbo 350 , shifts like it should
- Power steering and power disc brakes
- Walker radiator.
- Torqe thrust wheels
You could drive this car anywhere with out being afraid. Its just a nicely built old school street rod.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1937 Ford (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: 69-z28
Location: Scottsville, New York, United States